Związek Zawodowy Przemysłu Miedziowego – Poland
On behalfs of:
- Samostalni sindikat metalaca Srbije – Autonomous Trade Union of Metalworkers of Serbia
- Business Confederation of Macedonia
- Federation of Independent Syndicates of Miners – Bulgaria
- Coalición Sindical Independiente de Trabajadores de Madrid – CSIT Unión Profesional – Spain
REQUEST FOR OFFERS
for providing of interpretation service for project’s event organized in Belgrade, Serbia
on 18th November 2021
within the framework of the project: “Together for efficient representation of employees interest in extractive sector”
Section I: Contracting party
Name of the organisation Związek Zawodowy Przemysłu Miedziowego – Poland
Address Marii Skłodowskiej Curie 66, Poland
Telephone +48 76 846 10 30
E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Section II Description and scope of services. Obligations of service provider.
Providing of interpreters and technical equipment for simultaneous interpretation for the following project’s events:
Final Conference –Serbia, Belgrade, 18th November –2021
- Simultaneous interpretation in the following languages: Serbian to Polish, Macedonian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Spanish, Lithuanian (12 interpreters)
- 6 interpreting booths with equipment
- Technical support during the online event including: coordination of online interpretation, operation of conference platform, online registration, video recording.
Section III Term of services
The service provider is expected to respect the following deadlines:
– The offer shall not require a prepayment
– The invoice for the services should be issue up to 14 days from the date of the meeting
– The time limit for payment of the final invoice must not be shorter than 30 days
Section IV Submission of proposals
The proposal should be submitted in writing until 15.11.2021 to the email address mentioned in Section I. Late proposals will not be accepted.
Service provider will be chosen until 16.11.2021.
Section V Conditions of participation
It is expected that service provider has a minimum 2 years of experience in performing services and has taken part in implementation of minimum 3 international projects funded by the European Union. Professional experience of the company should be documented by appropriate statements and references. Professional experience of the interpreters should be documented by appropriate references and Curriculum Vitae.
Section VI Criteria of assessment of proposals
The contract will be awarded to the best proposal taking into account the best price-quality ratio.
Section VII Other information
Conflict of interest
In order to avoid conflict of interest the following persons and/or entities are excluded from this procedure:
- Beneficiary’s personnel and staff,
- family members and relatives of beneficiary and its key personnel,
- affiliated persons, companies and institutions,
- any persons, companies and institutions with shared economic interest and/or personal or equity relationship with Beneficiary.
The standard contract for services will not be negotiated by the Beneficiary. After signing the contract any major changes to the contract shall be excluded. A draft contract may be delivered via e-mail on request.
The service provides shall respect all rules and obligations required by the European Union, in particular those with regards to confidentiality, conflict of interests, liability, intellectual property rights, ownership of materials, checks, audits and evaluation.
Only complete offers will be evaluated. Partial proposals will be excluded.
Beneficiary does not allow subcontracting as a rule. All potential subcontractors should be notified and accepted by the Beneficiary prior to signing a contract for services.
On behalf of Beneficiary: